Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game constantly lagging

Hey folks! I am in the middle of preparing a campaign for me and my players, but I encountered lags for the last weeks. Every 5 to 30 seconds, the website freezes for 3-10 seconds. It is even more likely to happen when I copy and paste or drag and drop a token. When I do that, it shows me the new Token, but freezes again for 10 seconds. It had major issues while moving tokens last time we played (7th September) too. First I thought it is my internet connection causing trouble, but after a few test I found out everything is fine. It would be fine with doing even more stuff. I hope someone has a solution for this. Anyway, keep the dice rolling. TJM
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Some things to check: 1) If using Advanced Fog of War, ensure that "Global Illumination" is not checked on Dynamic Lighting. 2) These steps .
keithcurtis said: Some things to check: 1) If using Advanced Fog of War, ensure that "Global Illumination" is not checked on Dynamic Lighting. 2) These steps . Thank you very much! I didn't know Global Illumination has a conflict with Fog of War.