Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk II

Edited 1607881081
Hello, This is my first post in the community forums so apologies if I have not done something correctly. I'm looking to hire someone to help me create a custom sheet for my own homebrew system I've been working on. Much of the roll functionality is already built, but the sheet looks very basic and I'd like to add more areas players can fill in for things like spells and equipment, and improve the look and functionality. I can provide the Google sheet that is a basis. Right now, the Roll20 sheet we're using basically just automates rolls, but I'd prefer to have a nice looking sheet with some style built out that is complete and no longer rely on the Google sheet.  Sheet Requested: Custom Reason for the Request:  Would like a nicer looking complete sheet in Roll20 so my players don't have to switch back and forth between Google docs and Roll20 for their character sheets.  Bounty:  Willing to pay for the sheet up to $250 Character Sheet Example:  Will share if interested Please feel free to contact me by DM if you are a coder/sheet builder who is interested. I would really appreciate someone's help!
Sheet Modification Requests: BECMI, Lamentations of the Flame Princess Sheet Requested: Dark Dungeons X If I knew how to modify sheets, I could do all three things with just the BECMI sheet. It is an awesome sheet and I praise the original creator. One issue i has is that Thieves sills don't roll a macros. I could use the exact sheet for Dark Dungeons, if it had the option to switch between Descending and Ascending AC and Skill checks. If I could manually adjust the die rolles for skills and the difficulty (separate from Ability score), I could use the BECMI sheet for Lamentations. As for the LotFP sheet, there are several missing data fields, and a modifier prompt for macros would be cool. I know I ask a lot. As I said, I could do it all with the one sheet if I only knew how to adjust a few parameters.
Paying  $150 w/ optional additional $100 for certain stretch features (extra gear\weapons\NPC drop-ins), per guidelines I've posted the  full offer here  and made a post in the central thread.  Simple d6 roll-for-Success game akin to Year Zero Engine stuff like Alien RPG or RuneQuest : Slayers. Deadline for rough\beta workable version is March 1st, finalized by end of March.

Edited 1609935001
Hello there! I've been homebrewing a system for close to a decade (I know, not that original and don't let the amount of time fool you, I've restarted and done circles systematically so many times it doesn't even matter) and I'm growing weary of using roll20 in my current extremely limited manner. I'd like to have a custom character sheet, at least just  visually  with input boxes formatted akin to the image below. I have a functioning character-builder I've made in excel, and have become somewhat knowledged in the use of the program because of it, and am also wondering if those skills would be easily translated to learning CSS or HTML? I'm probably going to start looking into learning right after posting this, but if anyone would be interested in aiding me, whether by designing the character sheet for me (I'd be happy to pay $300, maybe more but not in a lump sum as I ain't rich), or simply guiding me would be very much appreciated.  If I were to have the "character building" aspect built into roll20, which I might eventually, I'm guessing it would be quite a handful as I have over 100+ races, and your character is built from roughly 20 different factors rather than just Race, Class, and Archetype, and ~5~10 Abilities from a library of hundreds (working as cards) that can be swapped out frequently. If I could get advice on just how rough that might be, I'd appreciate that too. To anyone who takes the time to care, thank you!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dylan, if you have done any VBA macros in excel, some of those skills are transferrable to learning javascript (somewhat). Unfortunately everything else about  excel is completely different to character sheet design (which uses html, css, and javascript) and wont help you. I'm planning on writing a post on how to use excel as a very rudimentary character sheet templater, there are ways to use it to reduce some of the drudgery of creating a character sheet, but you still need to learn the basics of html and css. If you want to pay to transfer your character sheet to roll20, its a very tabular design (thanks to its excel background no doubt) which makes the design simpler, so i think I'd be able to do it within your budget (depending on other considerations). Send me an IM if you want to discuss it.
Paid Sheet Request: This is a request for a D&D 5e homebrew sheet.  I'm willing to pay $30/hour of expected work time.  The full forum post with details is linked  here.   PM me if you're interested or have questions.
Syd
Sheet Author
Auro Vee said: I would like to request the creation of an Unwritten Character sheet. Unwritten is a game based on the MYST series which is powered by the FATE system, but with some key differences. For one, while they keep the familiar skill pyramid and roll system, although some skills are not included, the Aspects work differently - there's no Trouble system, and each player has exactly 4 Journey Aspects as well as their High Concept which they have from the start. Also, Unwritten doesn't use the Stress tracks which FATE core uses, but there are the same standard Consequences, which are Minor, Moderate and Severe. Obviously, we do have the official FATE sheet on Roll20, but I do have the official Unwritten Character Sheet as provided with the base rules  which does show the differences between core FATE and Unwritten in terms of what the sheets show. Unfortunately, there are no free rules provided for the game, but they are similar to FATE in that when you need to make a roll, you roll four Fate dice and add your skill tier, before comparing that roll to the target roll or someone else's roll if it's a contested roll. I don't know if anyone at Cyan Ventures or Inkworks is here, but if they are, and they see this... Well, then they would be the people who I would most want to do this. I would try my hand at doing this myself if I could, but I don't know if I can spare the monthly cost to go Pro at this current point in time just to do that, due to how this year has been tight on my budget. Arvo based on your comment here I checked and could not find a sheet for this game. I started to make one that I will post a screen shot of. If you would like to have input on it please DM me. Please know that I do not play this game so I will not finish it past this point unless you are willing to advise.  Thanks, Syd
Hi, I massively appreciate the work volunteers put into this. I see Changeling the Lost 2e has been on the list for a long time and my current group would extremely benefit from that sheet being created. I understand a lot of work goes into these sheets. I'm not sure I can offer compensation but I would be willing to gift a month or Pro or something for the effort. I know there are other Chronicles/2e sheets that are very similar already out there but I don't possess the skill to adapt them unfortunately. Anyone who might be willing gets high praises from me.
Game System : Chimera: A Fantasy, Modern, &amp; Sci-Fi Roleplaying Engine ( <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/338143" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/338143</a> ). Author : Victor Hurtado (me). Request : Character Sheet. Incentive : I can offer a free copy of the game plus any product from my catalog. Reason :&nbsp;Several customers that have bought the book have requested a character sheet for roll20. The book is slowly selling, I still have a long way to recover from all I invested. While I no longer use roll20, I would like for groups that have the book to enjoy playing the game on their favorite platform. Core Mechanic :&nbsp; This chimeric beast heavily draws inspiration and mechanics from games such as Apocalypse World, games derived from the d20 system, Dungeon World, and Fate Core. You can see these influences in the core mechanics of the game. (You can read the first 50 pages of the book by clicking the full-size preview in drivethrurpg. Dice Pool : The Chimera Roleplaying System uses ten-sided dice to determine the success or failure of actions and circumstances presented during the game. Your dice pool is the number of dice you are allowed to roll to resolve a task's outcome.&nbsp; Your pool&nbsp; is composed of your ranks in the appropriate abilities (Action + Approach). Abilities: &nbsp;Abilities are the bread and butter of all characters. They define what a character can or can't do and how well they can do it. Actions&nbsp; represent the overall capabilities of your character to get things done. If actions are what you can do, the&nbsp; approach&nbsp; represents how you get things done. A situation might have different approaches, and you get to choose how things get done. When To Roll : Whenever the outcome of a task is uncertain and has some real consequences, it is time to gather your dice and roll. As a player, you will make most of the rolls in the game. What To Roll: &nbsp;To determine the outcome of your character's action, you roll a d10 per rank in the relevant abilities to form your dice pool. You roll and keep the highest die of them all. Degrees of Success: &nbsp;How well or bad you do will depend on your result when you roll to determine a task's outcome. When you roll to determine an outcome and have at least a ten, it counts as a&nbsp; success . If the highest die from your roll is a nine, it counts as a&nbsp; partial success . If you roll and your result has no 10s or 9s, it counts as a&nbsp; failure .&nbsp; Character Sheet :
Is anyone updating the Dungeon Crawl Classics sheets for Lankhmar?
Any word on progress for a Trinity: Continuum sheet?&nbsp; The first edition sheets were taken down, possibly somewhat recently, so the only alternative are the Scion 2e sheets, which are admittedly not a great solution.
I'm very sorry if this is a question that has been asked a thousand times. I just want to add custom roll templates to the default 5e sheet.&nbsp; My understanding is that I need the HTML and CSS for the sheet in order to do that.&nbsp; I cannot find the HTML and CSS for that sheet anywhere. Where can I find the HTML and CSS for the default 5e character sheet, or otherwise add custom roll templates?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Mike S. said: Where can I find the HTML and CSS for the default 5e character sheet, or otherwise add custom roll templates? You need to be Pro user to be able to use custom character sheets. The sourcecode ink can be found here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/D%26D_5E_by_Roll20#See_Also" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/D%26D_5E_by_Roll20#See_Also</a> The latest public code for the 5e sheet is well over a year old, so to use any edited version of it, you'd essentially downgrading it to due to having to use older version of the code. If you still intend to do it, check this page for info about character sheet editing: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets</a> <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets/Roll_Templates" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets/Roll_Templates</a>
Thank you!&nbsp; My other account is Pro, so I should be in good shape!
Updated:&nbsp; Now offering $200 for a sheet built to my specifications. 1. Thank you for reading. 2.&nbsp; Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary Edition. &nbsp; It's another storyteller system game from White Wolf/Onyx Path like Vampire, Werewolf, Mage. 3.&nbsp; I'm running a private one-shot and a private eventual chronicle via Roll20 later this year (March?). 4. <a href="https://gdrpg.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Wraith-The-Oblivion-20th-edition-character-sheet.jpg" rel="nofollow">https://gdrpg.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Wraith-The-Oblivion-20th-edition-character-sheet.jpg</a> &nbsp;is stock character sheet for 20th.&nbsp; A longer 2nd edition sheet can be downloaded here for PWYW/free:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/264051/MrGones-Wraith-The-Oblivion-Second-Edition-4Page-Character-Sheets" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/264051/MrGones-Wraith-The-Oblivion-Second-Edition-4Page-Character-Sheets</a> &nbsp; 20th came after 2nd, so it should supercede it whenever there is a conflict. 5. I've been loving, Loving, LOVING a sheet for a similar game, Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition .&nbsp; I love the tabs.&nbsp; I love the expandable claw marks.&nbsp; I love the different categories.&nbsp; I love the combat section where everything is pre-configured for your most common attacks.&nbsp; Everything about the sheet is sweet, Sweet, SWEET! 6.&nbsp; T here's a Wraith 20th sheet available in Roll20, but it only serves as a record keeper.&nbsp; It doesn't &nbsp;have any interactive rolls and you can't add them like in yourself like in other similar &nbsp;sheets, such as Vampire the Masquerade &nbsp;20th Anniversary edition.&nbsp; I do like the layout of all the Arcanoi on the existing sheet in Roll20.&nbsp; However, the&nbsp; Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition sheet can easily be reskinned and will work for the game. 7.&nbsp; The game as I run it is mostly theater of the mind.&nbsp; The primary rolls that drive it are attribute+ability combinations.&nbsp; Along with Willpower, Pathos, Angst, Passions, fetters and backgrounds. &nbsp; Combat rolls would be useful, but this game doesn't have as much combat as Werewolf. 8.&nbsp; I don't have a link to any quickstarts or free rules for this ruleset unfortunately. 9. I'm poor, so no compensation on this one.&nbsp; I just don't have the skillset to even attempt this.&nbsp; If we need to, we'll just use paper sheets and Roll20 for rolls. Thank you for your consideration,&nbsp; --Jason
Free from the Yoke. A Legacy PBTA game. There is already an existing set of Legacy sheets, but not one dedicated to Free from the Yoke. Here is the game . Thanks if anyone takes up the challenge!

Edited 1615567355
I have 2 requests, only one of which I’d really need, though they share a similar theme. 1. &nbsp;Classified &nbsp; A Classified character sheet would be nice. I’m astonished someone hasn’t already done this since the James Bond RPG is generally considered one the best espionage RPGs ever made and classified is just an updated retroclone of it. I wouldn’t be bothered is all calculations weren’t automatic, I’d just like an easy way for people to have a sheet. 2. Covert Ops &nbsp;Based on the barebones system, this may be easier to implement than than the above and is less complex overall. I’m not sure how much the Barebones fantasy character sheet would help as a base. Either one would be nice, although Classified&nbsp; would be preferable.
While this is a request, please let me know if this exists under a name I'm not recognizing in the Roll 20 list. Thank you for reading and taking your spare time. As an aside would people recommend Code Academy for HTML and Java to learn sheet coding? That way I can be a more contributing member. Sheet Requested: Mythic &nbsp; D6 Reason for the Request: Quality of Life, instead of using a combination of Macros and a Open Office Semi-autonomous spreadsheet. Bounty: In your own time Game Mechanics:&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Its an&nbsp; updated &nbsp; version &nbsp;of D6 Supers of the Open D6 Family.&nbsp; PM me for more detailed game mechanics if unfamiliar. I can also share the calculations area of the spreadsheet for reference. Character Sheet Example: &nbsp;My Open Office approximation using for fun test build is below along with the Original Sheet. This system as mentioned is very similar to other Open D6 games and as such requires specializations. I just have them separate like this to not break some of the coding with Add Rows. Here is the original Sheet for a reference
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
D G. said: Sheet Requested: Mythic &nbsp; D6 Oof, I'm currently working on it by request of the publisher. Dont have any timeline when it will be ready though.
ᐰndreas J. said: D G. said: Sheet Requested: Mythic &nbsp; D6 Oof, I'm currently working on it by request of the publisher. Dont have any timeline when it will be ready though. Excellent, I didn't think it was well known enough. I'm glad the publisher decided to expand to the VTTRPG arena with their Mythic D6 Product. Good luck Andreas and thank you for your effort. I know coding can take a bit and be headache inducing.
Daniel T.
Sheet Author
Translator
How can I contact the creators of the Age System sheet? The roll template labels and attribute names are not being translatable. I would like to request a fix to that.
Some New Sheet Requests if anybody can help out! Some are probably not the toughest to make (like Recon), some are more intricate (like Yggdrasill) but I just do not know how. Sheet Requested: &nbsp;Yggdrasill (Cubicle 7) -&nbsp; Game Mechanics:&nbsp; the same system is used for Keltia by them as well. Sheet Requested: &nbsp;Troopers (Mongoose) -&nbsp; Game Mechanics:&nbsp; the system is based on DnD 3rd Ed. Sheet Requested:&nbsp; Deluxe Revised Recon (Palladium) -&nbsp; Game Mechanics: they are unique to the game. Erik
Hi, I massively appreciate the work volunteers put into this. I see Changeling the Lost 2e has been on the list for a long time and my current group would extremely benefit from that sheet being created. I understand a lot of work goes into these sheets. I'm not sure I can offer compensation but I would be willing to gift a month or Pro or something for the effort. I know there are other Chronicles/2e sheets that are very similar already out there but I don't possess the skill to adapt them, unfortunately. Anyone who might be willing gets high praises from me. Impression of Planet&nbsp; Proxima Centauri &nbsp;with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B - Information about&nbsp;&nbsp; Proxima Centauri &nbsp;. &nbsp;
PbtA - Mythos World Any interest on developing a chr sheet for Mythos World (the PbtA Cthulhu hack)?&nbsp;&nbsp; I suppose it could use Monster of the Week or Terminus as a base starter, but my HTML is not up to this. Thanks Richard &nbsp;
David
Sheet Author
Erik G. said: Sheet Requested:&nbsp; Deluxe Revised Recon (Palladium) -&nbsp; Game Mechanics: they are unique to the game. Erik This?
Joseph B. said: 1. &nbsp;Classified &nbsp;A Classified character sheet would be nice. I’m astonished someone hasn’t already done this since the James Bond RPG is generally considered one the best espionage RPGs ever made and classified is just an updated retroclone of it. I wouldn’t be bothered is all calculations weren’t automatic, I’d just like an easy way for people to have a sheet.. I was just about to ask for this one.&nbsp; It should be relatively easy since it really just needs fillable fields.&nbsp; The mechanics simply require a D100 roll.&nbsp; If someone could do the chart macros, that would be great, but I certainly think it might be more trouble than it's worth.&nbsp; The actual PDF is free on Drive Thru RPG Free PDF link
Game System: Chronicles of Darkness (all lines) Sheets Requested: Ephemeral Beings and NPC sheets Examples: Ephemeral Beings -&nbsp; <a href="https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/NWOD/CofD_EphemeralBeings_1-Page_Interactive.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/NWOD/CofD_EphemeralBeings_1-Page_Interactive.pdf</a> NPCs -&nbsp; <a href="https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/NWOD/CofD_NPCSheet2-Page_CatchAll_Interactive.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/NWOD/CofD_NPCSheet2-Page_CatchAll_Interactive.pdf</a> Compensation: Willing to pay $25 per sheet, contact through Roll20 messaging.
For the Dark Matter request:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9110355/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9110355/</a> &nbsp;(because I can't quote for some reason), here is the updated character sheet that was released. Dark Matter Updated Character Sheet
Sheet request: Yggdrasill This game was originally published in French by&nbsp;Le 7ème Cercle, with an English translation published by Cubicle 7. It's a d10 system with a exploding dice mechanic. Some character sheets and other assets are available (in French) here: <a href="https://www.7emecercle.com/website/?page_id=877" rel="nofollow">https://www.7emecercle.com/website/?page_id=877</a> There used to be Cubicle 7 downloadable sheets but they no longer support the game. There's one available on Scribd. There have been a couple of abortive attempts already to create a Roll20 character sheet for it. Here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6247841/yggdrasill-rpg-in-english" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6247841/yggdrasill-rpg-in-english</a> And here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9169401/yggdrasill-sheet-building-and-help-for-a-tricky-roll" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9169401/yggdrasill-sheet-building-and-help-for-a-tricky-roll</a> Thanks, if you can help with this. I'm not the only one who's interested in this.
Sheet Requested:&nbsp; AGAINST THE DARKMASTER Reason for the Request:&nbsp; Great game, no sheet&nbsp; Bounty:&nbsp; Depends on how detailed the sheet is. I will barter as well. Holler at me if you are an amateur mycologist, I may be able to trade some cool stuff, but cash works too. Character Sheet Example: &nbsp;Will share if interested
Sheet Requested: Sidewinder: Recolied[a d20 modern game] Reason: restarting an old game online&nbsp; with old friends Bounty: my everlasting goodwill / a seat a the table for this private game / I can be reasonable if the author has a request Character sheet example: d20 Modern thanks!!
Game system: Kantai Collection RPG Author: Kawashima Toichiro Request: Character Sheet Game Mechanics: Relies on D6 die/dice for varies rolls, and if applicable, players add their stat and their equipment's stat to their roll. Example 1: If rolling to hit the enemy, players add their Accuracy and their equipment's Accuracy to their roll. Accuracy often rolls 2D6, so if a player needs an 11 to hit, gets a 9 on the dice, but has an Accuracy rating of 2 or higher, the result becomes a hit. This logic applies to Evade checks as well. Example 2: If the character successfully hits the enemy, the next check they do is a Firepower check. This works differently from above. The player take their character's Firepower, their equipment's Firepower, adds them together and then rolls dice equal to this amount. So a character with a Firepower of 3 equipped with something with a Firepower of 4 would roll 7 dice. Note that various circumstances can add or subtracted from any stat. Other Information: The game has a Wikia called "KanColleRPG Wiki". It is currently incomplete, but it has a majority of the rules needed for someone to make a sheet, along with an example of a sheet. There is also an unofficial translation of the game's rule book that explains all of the rules on how to play. Reason why I want this: While the game is fun, it is currently only available through Tabletop Simulator, which is a thing not everyone owns. I want to see a sheet that can support the game on Roll20 so more people can play the game without having to purchase and download a new product. Bounty: I am willing to negotiate the bounty for working on this. If you are interested, please contact me through Roll20.
Sheet Requested : Lord of the Rings RPG by Decipher. Rules System : Like the Star Trek version, it is a 2d6+modifier vs Target Number system. The d6 don't explode.&nbsp; Examples : I have several sheets (one for each race) in both Word and PDF format. I also have made generic ones - not tied to Middle Earth (ME) - in case someone wants to use them for a non-ME setting. (I wish more people would do that, as well as not have HUGE banners proclaiming the game system across the top. They take up too much space.) I can also supply all the rules, if needed. What I would like it to do : Other than regular automated rolls, I would like it if the one sheet was able to be used for both ME stuff and non-ME stuff. Like have a drop down or button to choose which version. Plus, I would love to have it auto-populate racial abilities when you choose your race. If possible, the same for the Orders (read: classes), but that might be a problem as the players can choose different abilities. Compensation : Currently unemployed, so only good will for now. (Sorry.) But, if/when I get a job I would be willing to negotiate pay. Would be willing to be taught, though I am not skilled in any programming language.
Justin F. said: Sheet request: Yggdrasill This game was originally published in French by&nbsp;Le 7ème Cercle, with an English translation published by Cubicle 7. It's a d10 system with a exploding dice mechanic. Some character sheets and other assets are available (in French) here: <a href="https://www.7emecercle.com/website/?page_id=877" rel="nofollow">https://www.7emecercle.com/website/?page_id=877</a> There used to be Cubicle 7 downloadable sheets but they no longer support the game. There's one available on Scribd. There have been a couple of abortive attempts already to create a Roll20 character sheet for it. Here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6247841/yggdrasill-rpg-in-english" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6247841/yggdrasill-rpg-in-english</a> And here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9169401/yggdrasill-sheet-building-and-help-for-a-tricky-roll" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9169401/yggdrasill-sheet-building-and-help-for-a-tricky-roll</a> Thanks, if you can help with this. I'm not the only one who's interested in this. Have a look at the Qin character sheet, the games are similar, and look at the solutions.. which do require API access.
Dungeons&amp;Destiny now has its own character sheet template pdf stored in the google drive containing all the rules and player guides etc, so I'd love to see that brought over to Roll20!
Martin P.
Pro
Sheet Author
I've submitted Pull Request&nbsp; #8417 for the Mongoose Traveller 2e sheet to add: Two new sheet types: NPC and Ship These are selected from the "settings" hidden section at the top of the sheet. NPC is a simple 1-tab character sheet, for quick-n-dirty NPCs Ship is a 1-tab starship sheet, with text boxes for the ship details.
Trinity Continuum Core for the Storypath System by Onyx Path
I would like to see the dyslexic char sheet on roll 20. Mainly as an alt to the default dnd 5e sheet. <a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1buyioIUD6pAOvXiOCrmr_QDu6ksFH5wl?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1buyioIUD6pAOvXiOCrmr_QDu6ksFH5wl?usp=sharing</a>
Is there a way someone could make an easy to use GUI for creating and editing Generic Character Sheets so those of us that don't know computer coding can make and edit our own sheets?
Updated:&nbsp; Now offering $200 for a sheet built to my specifications. Jason the Storyteller said: 1. Thank you for reading. 2.&nbsp; Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary Edition. &nbsp; It's another storyteller system game from White Wolf/Onyx Path like Vampire, Werewolf, Mage. 3.&nbsp; I'm running a private one-shot and a private eventual chronicle via Roll20 later this year (March?). 4. <a href="https://gdrpg.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Wraith-The-Oblivion-20th-edition-character-sheet.jpg" rel="nofollow">https://gdrpg.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Wraith-The-Oblivion-20th-edition-character-sheet.jpg</a> &nbsp;is stock character sheet for 20th.&nbsp; A longer 2nd edition sheet can be downloaded here for PWYW/free:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/264051/MrGones-Wraith-The-Oblivion-Second-Edition-4Page-Character-Sheets" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/264051/MrGones-Wraith-The-Oblivion-Second-Edition-4Page-Character-Sheets</a> &nbsp; 20th came after 2nd, so it should supercede it whenever there is a conflict. 5. I've been loving, Loving, LOVING a sheet for a similar game, Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition .&nbsp; I love the tabs.&nbsp; I love the expandable claw marks.&nbsp; I love the different categories.&nbsp; I love the combat section where everything is pre-configured for your most common attacks.&nbsp; Everything about the sheet is sweet, Sweet, SWEET! 6.&nbsp; T here's a Wraith 20th sheet available in Roll20, but it only serves as a record keeper.&nbsp; It doesn't &nbsp;have any interactive rolls and you can't add them like in yourself like in other similar &nbsp;sheets, such as Vampire the Masquerade &nbsp;20th Anniversary edition.&nbsp; I do like the layout of all the Arcanoi on the existing sheet in Roll20.&nbsp; However, the&nbsp; Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition sheet can easily be reskinned and will work for the game. 7.&nbsp; The game as I run it is mostly theater of the mind.&nbsp; The primary rolls that drive it are attribute+ability combinations.&nbsp; Along with Willpower, Pathos, Angst, Passions, fetters and backgrounds. &nbsp; Combat rolls would be useful, but this game doesn't have as much combat as Werewolf. 8.&nbsp; I don't have a link to any quickstarts or free rules for this ruleset unfortunately. Thank you for your consideration,&nbsp; --Jason
Jason the Storyteller said: Updated:&nbsp; Now offering $200 for a sheet built to my specifications. Fine, I will reply. I built the Werewolf 20th Anniversary sheet. I will make this ---- thing.&nbsp; I have also never asked for money sent to me (directly) but have asked for any money that would have been sent to me donated to a worthy cause.&nbsp; I have never played Wraith, or Werewolf (though I really wanted to).&nbsp; Are you or some who plays available toe for weekly requests for more information? Like the common weapons used (claws, bite, etc.) are there a selection of common rolls the players would appreciate having?&nbsp;&nbsp; And lastly, would you be opposed to having all the dice rolls from the front page and all the options set up from other tabs?
First of all, thank you so much for the Werewolf20 sheet.&nbsp; We just used it for an 11 month chronicle playing every week for hours and hours.&nbsp; It more than met our needs.&nbsp; We did a session zero right before lockdown, so making the transition to online was made much easier with the ease of use and utility of your sheet. I've started compiling a changelog to convert werewolf to wraith.&nbsp; I also have someone else interested in building it, but he doesn't have&nbsp; direct experience with sheets.&nbsp; You could work together or one of you could take over. I think the werewolf sheet is very well organized already, so I planned to just replace werewolf things with wraith things and not really mess with where the rolls come from.&nbsp; If you think it would be better to consolidate rolls onto one tab, I'm not going to stop you.&nbsp; I'll defer to your experience. I'm available all the time.&nbsp; I'm in two games a week plus running the occasional one-shot currently on roll20.&nbsp; Wraith is just about to start for us, so we can give running feedback on needed features. Thank you,&nbsp; --Jason Coal Powered Puppet said: Fine, I will reply. I built the Werewolf 20th Anniversary sheet. I will make this ---- thing.&nbsp; I have also never asked for money sent to me (directly) but have asked for any money that would have been sent to me donated to a worthy cause.&nbsp; I have never played Wraith, or Werewolf (though I really wanted to).&nbsp; Are you or some who plays available toe for weekly requests for more information? Like the common weapons used (claws, bite, etc.) are there a selection of common rolls the players would appreciate having?&nbsp;&nbsp; And lastly, would you be opposed to having all the dice rolls from the front page and all the options set up from other tabs?
Looking for anyone who might be willing and able to make a variant of the Fate character sheet from Evil Hat, designed to support the Wearing the Cape RPG. Basically, it would require the following: A) Currently the sheet has "Skills". It would need to have two new sections that would work just the same, so that instead of just "Skills", it would be "Attributes", "Skills", and "Resources".&nbsp; B) The display for Stunts currently eats any attempt at formatting. Carriage returns, extra spaces, everything just gets removed. Needless to say, this makes the display of anything long almost unreadable, since you can't even make paragraphs. Would prefer that to work more like most sheets, so that carriage returns and the like are respected. I freely admit that I am not flush with cash (COVID ate my job and most all my savings), but I would be happy to try to dig up something for anyone willing to make the attempt. Thanks in advance!
Has anyone created or considered creating character sheets for the River Horse Jim Henson's Labyrinth Adventure? I would love some character sheets for that game
Now that the official Fallout TTRPG ( Fallout &nbsp; 2d20 ) has dropped, I'm hoping a Roll20 sheet will show up in the near future. You could probably steal from the Star Trek Adventures &nbsp;sheets or really any other Modiphius 2d20 sheet. It's basically rolling a pool of d20s trying to roll each die under S.P.E.C.I.A.L. + Skill. 1s are critical worth two successes, 20s are failures and Complications. If a Skill is tagged, then anything under its value counts as a crit success (i.e. a tagged skill of 4 means you crit on 1 to 4) To help the process along, here's the character sheets from the back of the PDF Another note is that the damage die (the PIPBOY box on the first page) need to pull from a rollable table with the following entries: 1, 2, 0, 0, 1+Effect, 1+Effect. They should roll on that table however many times required by the entered value.
Dune : adventures in the imperium has shipped as pdf. I'd like a character sheet with House page. It's a d20 game. <a href="https://www.modiphius.com/dune.html" rel="nofollow">https://www.modiphius.com/dune.html</a>
Does anyone have a char sheet for Mongoose elric of Melnibone(1st edition) its very similar to the hawkmoon sheet
Sheet Requested : Trinity Continuum: Core and Trinity Continuum: Aberrant Rules System : Storypath, similar to the Scion sheet already on the website. Details: I don't seek the re-invention of the wheel, just a sheet that fits for these two new games. They even have one offered for download from the Onyx Path Drivethru for free. It'd just be delightful if someone would care to create and update sheets for Storypath as the gamelines will see more releases. Trinity Continuum already has Core, Aberrant and now Adventure! is on its way. It'd be cool having one sheet that allows you to simply click somewhere to change the area of the sheet. From Core to Aberrant, for instance, much like the Chronicles of Darkness sheets allow. Please PM me if you're interested and need some possible compensation for that.
The Mecha Hack please?&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://absolutetabletop.com/worlds/mecha-hack/mecha-hack-character-sheet" rel="nofollow">https://absolutetabletop.com/worlds/mecha-hack/mecha-hack-character-sheet</a> Any help here would be most welcome!&nbsp; Thank you!
Greetings!&nbsp; A PRO friend of mine has made a custom FFRPG 4e sheet. I have the CSS and HTML files, but can't use since I'm poor not a PRO. How can he (or I, or anyone else) use that files to make the sheet available for everyone? I'll link them here if it helps FF4e HTML FF4e CSS