Friday 7:00PM PDT  Some of you may be familiar with the Isekai genre, some may not. Basically the idea is that modern people for one reason or another are transferred or reincarnated into a fantasy world with all their memories and sometimes technology they were holding. What follows normally is the western "Hero's journey" story layout, though sometimes it delves into more dark and tragic plots. Myself and a few others are looking for someone willing to GM a game based on this idea. I once did so myself using Halloween as the basis where a bunch of collage students who went to a haunted house found themselves walking out not to the world they knew but to a dark twisted reality where witchcraft, inquisitions, plague doctors and other terrible things from across human history had all come together in a melting pot of horror and gut twisting violence. Honestly the possibilities are endless.  The system the group is hoping to use is Pathfinder as it allows for the most diversity in classes, skills and treasures while staying within "strict" rules guidelines.  If you happen to have had a crazy idea for a game setting or have been inspired at all by what I've said here today please feel free to leave a post if you're interested. Best wish's and Happy almost Halloween.