Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NPC Sheets for Legend of the Five Rings 5th Edition Character Sheet

Edited 1570526329
How do you modify the endurance and composure on a character sheet for an NPC? It appears that they are still controlled by associated rings like PCs, but there doesn't seem to be any offsets. Am I missing something? Also is there a place to add Advantages, Disadvantages and Typical Unmasking?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Note: I don't know this system, nor the sheet Regarding how the NPC sheet works, one option is to go and look at the sheet's sourcecode to figure how it calculates the stat for an NPC. Also is there a place to add Advantages, Disadvantages and Typical Unmasking? Are you asking this about the NPC sheet, are these sections that appears on the PC version?
Hello Andreas, unfortunately I know how the fields are created, but they're currently blocked from editing as they auto populate based on existing fields. They do exist on both the player and NPC sheet.