Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Names Displayed for Multi-Sided Tokens

Edited 1570587738
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Would it be possible to make the name of the rollable table item name visible when choosing the side of a multi-sided token? I often use multi-sided tokens for enemies to add variety. For instance, I own Steve Prescott's "Gnolls & Kobolds" artpack. I have a rollable table for gnolls which contains all fourteen gnolls from this artpack. I've set this as the default token for gnolls when I pull them onto my VTT. I can then right-click the token and choose a different side so each gnoll looks different. With the current window for choosing a side the art can be too small. It is sometimes difficult to tell which piece is being selected. Resizing the window does not increase the size of the art. Since each item is given a name when added to the table, can that be displayed in the window? I also use these for my players. They have multiple tokens and it would be beneficial if when choosing a side they could see the name such as sitting, standing, drinking, sword, bow, etc.
DMS Creations
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Oh yes, I'd love to see this happen.  I can see plenty of uses for this addition.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .