Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][DnD][5e] New player looking for an RP group to play in any type of campaign

Edited 1570698047
Heya, I'm 24 years old male, and I have been playing DnD with irl friends for 8 months and would like to try out an online session on the days that I'm not with the main group.  I have mic, but no webcam. I'm interested in RPing more and down to try out new things. Currently planning on making a Rogue. I'm available to play anytime on Wednesday and Sunday. Thank you for taking your time to read my post and I hope to hear from you guys soon! - Seru
id you're ok with European times we are looking for extra players Sundays at 5pm CET.  Are you over 20 ? we have an older group.