Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFM Next Playtest, UTC+1, Weekends

I'm a swedish guy of the age 21. Looking for two or more members for my own campaign i'm DMing. Knowing swedish is a big plus, but not required. Looking for people from the ages 18 to 28 preferably, but again not required. I'd be so blunt to say that I'm mainly looking for two girls, but that might not be what I decide upon. 2. How often do you want to play (weekly, biweekly, one shot). Right now it looks like a biweekly schedule during the weekends. 3. How much experience do you have. personally I've only played a couple of hours, but I have at least a good 10 to 20 hours of watched gameplay. I'm fairly new and might not have every rule nailed down, but I won't be upset by criticism. Thank you for reading, and looking forward to hearing from you!
Can a mod fix the title? to "LFM DND Next Playtest, UTC+1, Weekends"