Name or Nickname  Matt or Panda i go by! Age:24   Character Concept: Dragonborn Hexblade Warlock Or Samurai Fighter/ Potential Multiclass for both Or I have a Tabaxi Oath of Ancients Paladin or a Thaumaturge Elf wizard Names  Rhal'Khaul Terrawatch/ Winterforge Age 39 For Rhal'Khaul & 29 For Winterforge What do you like out of a good story? What is your favorite Genre of stories? What I really love most of all, is in a story for a group of people  getting to bond, who happens to meet each other through different pasts & reasons, that brought them together, and also having some adventurers,  some nail-biting encounters some times, laughs sadness, tears, I really like that sort of game, I have a real taste with, Action-Adventure, Fantasy, Slight bit of humor, but social interactions I feel  from Npc & PC Also make a campaign and everything that makes everything great! Backstory ( I Can pm You Winteforge Or Vallimar's Backstory if your interested) Rhal'Khaul, who does not remember a lot of his life, before joining the guild,  he was suffering from amnesia.  Everything about his life just evaporated into the wind, he was found weakened and bloodied  hanging onto a thread of his life, seemingly an attack against some beast ( Il let Dm decide which one would make more sense, that would have attacked him  would be better) Being saved by the guild, wondering where he was & who he originally was,not being able to recall anything from his past, although all that was left of his past, was standing next to him a seemingly Half-elf looking  woman, who in her last moments before she walked away from him, asked for Rhal'Khaul to look and raise her daughter, Jade, giving him directions to find her.  Rhal'Khaul accepted this although he was confused about the request, coming back to consciousness, not knowing the relationship between them, whether they were friends, family, or anything of relation, or towards Jade. Rhal'Khaul took upon this request, being the only attachment he had to his previous life raising this girl, being only  barely over a year old, he ended up being taken in by the shield sword , working his way, with having support from the guild, seeing Clover could be a valuable asset towards the guild. Working his damnedest for the next 15 years as he felt a passion from their work, they gave to the community, and feeling he had a debt towards them for saving him, they helped  raising his new adopted daughter Jade, on his free time off quests he would bond with her, working his way up the ranks, having to be on and off with working, to try and support and give his daughter jade, the emotional support they needed, Rhal'Khaul was always a person that put other people  ahead of his own feelings, was happy to just to live his life with his friends, and making the world a bit better with his guild work.  Thank you very much for reading, if you have any more questions hit me up, here on Roll20, or if you wish to discuss it to me on discord my discord is Pandazwei#9999 Wish to hear from you soon!