Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Returning player LFG- D&D 5e

I played in the 80s and 90s.  AD&D 1st ed and 2 ed.  I would love to get back into playing again with the new 5e. I have looked much of it over and it looks like fun!  I can't find groups to play live and and I am far from the closest gameshop.  I am looking for Thursday or Friday day time session.  Weekly or bi-weekly work.  I would prefer voice and video. I am also new to roll20 so I would need to learn.  I am thinking either Cleric or Warlock, but open to discussion.  I enjoy a well balanced mature group that enjoys playing as a group and role playing.
Could you play on Friday and Sundays?
Let me know if you can do Wednesdays.