Hey Bobby, I run a TTRPG show called Blackfeather Guild on Twitch several times a week where I frequently help new people learn the game, introduce them to role-play, etc. I have some one-shot games coming up that I would be happy to get you and your significant other into. If you're not comfortable being on a stream I also run private games as a professional game master. My rates range from $50 - $150 (for a 2 - 6 hour session) total per session depending on how long the game is and how much prep time is required. I typically make custom graphic art for each game, include ambient sounds/audio throughout the game, and have some time set aside before and after the session to discuss, answer questions, etc. If either of those options sounds like something you might be interested in, please feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss. Either way, welcome to the wonderful world of TTRPGs! ^w^