Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API's wont download?

Edited 1572840313
I dont see anything on this error recently. Have tried deleting and reinstalling API's, but to no avail. Unable to restart API Sandbox. Getting the error below on a new game I created. API's on other games seem to be unaffected. Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign.)
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you any scripts installed in the campaign? You need to both install a script, and open the campaign to load the sandbox. The snadbox will shut down automatically if no one is in the campaign.
Yeah, I had removed them, but I've downloaded the scripts and opened the campaign to get that error. The restart API Sandbox button doesnt appear to do anything.
I have the same error message.  Tried the clear cache and opening the game and re starting while its open.  It does nothing.  I can also confirm that this is happening in only one game.  This game has the PoA attached to it.  If I create a test campaign with no module, the API scripts works.  If I recreate the PoA campaign, it does not.
I fixed it my remaking the game. Maybe some error while it was being created.
Ive remade my game multiple time, did not work