Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't receive whispers

I am able to successfully send Whispers, but am unable to receive Whispers from others in my group. Any idea why? Nobody else that I game with has this issue.
Out of curiosity, what happens if you whisper to yourself? Does anything come across for you?
No I don't think so. All I see is the notice of the Whisper being sent in the chat window
1398025586
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link and I will come take a look.
Turns out it was a setting that the GM had done. I joined a second game and it's not happening. Thanks.