Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[DND5e] [Free] [PST] Hero’s of Sekai

Hey I’m looking for 4 players for my epic world of oceans and living islands! Check out the game Sekai (Reality 2) for more details! It’s a homebrew campaign where I’m happy to accept homebrew content and make the game as wild and fun as possible! We currently have two rougues, a blood hunter, and a bard.
I'd love to join if you still have spots available. Have plenty of ideas kicking around in my noggin for characters, but I am sort of interested in playing a character that wields guns if that's acceptable. If not I'm totally fine with that, like I said I've got tons of ideas. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!
Hey! If you're interested PM me, I play as a duel class and have a best friend who plays as a sorcerer. We're willing to tailor to the game as well.