Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [3.5e] Seeking out 2-3 players for a new campaign, bonus points if you are local.

Hey ya'll. I am doing a new campaign as a first-time GM. I am looking for players- new or experienced- to come join. I had a team together, but life happened, so you know how that is. Regardless, I am pretty open and chill. Not too serious a tone (albeit not slapstick). The only thing we have on lock is a cleric. Let me know. I was planning on hosting in Columbus, OH; however, I would rather play to waiting and never playing. Just wanted to feel this out and see how you all felt about it. 
Is this online or offline? You said hosting in Columbus OH? If online through roll20 I love to join.
If it is on roll20, I am down to game! PST
If on Saturday on roll20 I'll through my hand in
ShadowDragon said: Is this online or offline? You said hosting in Columbus OH? If online through roll20 I love to join. Online Ultimately. I wanted to use r20 as the platform and play in person but peoe suck. Lmfao. What character are you thinking? Preferences?
MaeveTheWanderer said: If it is on roll20, I am down to game! PST Dope. You have a character in mind, any other preferences?
richard said: If on Saturday on roll20 I'll through my hand in I can see ... I am a server, so I may need Saturdays for money lol
Thaddeus B. said: ShadowDragon said: Is this online or offline? You said hosting in Columbus OH? If online through roll20 I love to join. Online Ultimately. I wanted to use r20 as the platform and play in person but peoe suck. Lmfao. What character are you thinking? Preferences? Ether one of these. 1. Spellscale, sorcerer/dragon heart mage draconic heritage feats 2. Catfolk Ninja/ninja spy with martial art feats 3. Human sorcerer/fighter/spell sword. As for Preferences I can go with what ever.
ShadowDragon said: Thaddeus B. said: ShadowDragon said: Is this online or offline? You said hosting in Columbus OH? If online through roll20 I love to join. Online Ultimately. I wanted to use r20 as the platform and play in person but peoe suck. Lmfao. What character are you thinking? Preferences? Ether one of these. 1. Spellscale, sorcerer/dragon heart mage draconic heritage feats 2. Catfolk Ninja/ninja spy with martial art feats 3. Human sorcerer/fighter/spell sword. As for Preferences I can go with what ever. I can manage something. DM me and I will send the campaign overview.
Well, I am down to play whatever the group needs, I've played pretty much every class except the psion. I guess it all depends on that you allow, I've had DMs that only wanted out of the players handbook (no gestalt) to DMs that were down with anything (gestalt) as long as you had a backstory and weren't just trying to break the game... I prefer building characters with a lot of flavor, that are great for roleplaying, but not useless during combat. Thaddeus B. said: MaeveTheWanderer said: If it is on roll20, I am down to game! PST Dope. You have a character in mind, any other preferences?