Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Crits not rolling damage

So I need a little help trying to figure out what is filled out incorrectly(if anything is) as I mentioned in the title when we roll out nat 20s for weapon hits and the critical damage gets rolled it comes out as a 0 instead of a proper 1d8 roll. I was wondering if there is maybe something incorrectly filled out or if this was just a random error? The character sheet we're using is the D&D 5e community sheet version 1.1.4 if I recall. It's the one with all the tabs. Thanks in advance for the help ^_^
1573855746
Spren
Sheet Author
Can you post a screenshot of the sheet where it shows what you have set for the attack? I created a game with that sheet and it seems to work fine.