Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

First time trying it out online

Recently rediscovered D&D and i have a few friends that are willing to play IRL, however we are all fairly inexperienced, and I wanna learn to be a better player. I am looking for a group of players that would welcome me into their group/campaign and help me really get back into a comfortable place with the game. I'm 35 with little kids so I'm pretty much free anytime to play. Hit me up and let me see how I can do with my Half-Elf Druid!
Come check us out:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182489/sword-coast-adventure-league-head-table" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182489/sword-coast-adventure-league-head-table</a> Sword Coast Adventure League - Weekly games, downtime activities, player own businesses, online access to the world outside of Roll20. We use discord for voice and Roll20 for game. Hope to see you in the Sword Coast soon!!
I'm in some groups of what you are looking for but they&nbsp; cost $5/session . We are playing: Sat 10pm est - Icepeak of Dragon Spire Sun 7pm est - Ghost of Saltmarsh Thur I think at 7pm est - Lost Mines of Phxxxxx Sorry, I don't know the exact names, I'm not the DM, I'm just a noob. Also the groups are 3-4ppl each. We just started less than two weeks ago so you have not missed much. Let me know, Bernie