Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][GMT+1][werewolf the apocalypse]

Hello I am looking for a storyteller who is running werewolf the apocalypse by voice
Me too, message me if you find it

Edited 1574001188
Can you guys mention what kind of things you're looking for? I may have something. Also; - Timezone  (Just realized this was already mentioned in the title) - Preferred Play Day and Time - Frequency

Edited 1574005934
Kintsugi said: Can you guys mention what kind of things you're looking for? I may have something. Also; - Timezone  (Just realized this was already mentioned in the title) - Preferred Play Day and Time - Frequency Well something that introduces new player to the lore and the world of werewolf and not Super deadly and fun and makes the player feel amazing when they kill vampire or wyrm. day I am free  is any day of the week as long as it’s after 8pm GMT+1  (Plus no picky storytellers say you need a thousand word essay on the back ground)