Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [OVA The Anime RPG] [EST] Welcome to the Persona All Star Stadium. Vigilantism has never been this good!

Welcome to Persona All Star Stadium.From here on out, I'll explain how the rules will work.The System that the players shall be utilizing is the OVA system. However, I'm not going to treat this as a Colosseum. Similar to the Persona universe, each player must pick a personality and persona.Of course there will be a lot of Dungeons you'll be exploring such as Palaces.Each Persona User will deal with different types of abilities. You have the option to make a existing character in the universe from 1-5+royal or make your own. Each enemy that will appear has a weakness, some are weak to ice, some are weak to guns, others are weak to punches and possible others including fire.You'll also be able to figure out what kind of puzzles you will have to crack in the Dungeons.Base Zero. The rule set that we all will go by is that. You have the option to figure out what kind of persona you'll be making. It's up to you of how it might look.I'll also be assigning teams. Teams of 1 through 3. Which means they'll be more then one stadium. However, if I feel overwhelmed, I'll only make two just to keep me from feeling stressed. Though, we shall see how it goes.Each missions will allow you to change a person's heart and allow them to view the game world differently, thus completing the dungeons assigned to you in the missions channel.If a player is playing as a Dirty cop and want to get Intel of these "Criminals" you have the option to change anyone who is a threat to the party. Turning them and changing their own heart will allow them to cooperate or join you.Not every person you change will join your party, some will just confess their own sins and turn themselves in, however if they are a important person to the party itself; they might learn to open up and respect you, and possibly their view of you from a week ago may change altogether. Which means the mission was a success. Similar to the Persona series, you'll need to take the desires of each boss from the treasure room. Taking it will give them a lot of stress. Sending one of your players to take the treasure in mid-combat will distress them, which will give them a lot of discomfort and if they're distracted, you'll have a better chance at defeating them. You have the option in killing them in the Metaverse. However, doing so will kill them in real life. Would you be willing to face the consequences of killing someone for the sake of revenge? Or would you make them confess what they have done in reality.Players may also use this opportunity to bowl, karaoke, play darts, go to Night Clubs, batting cages, basketball, baseball, any sports. They may also have the opportunity to make a cup of coffee, get a part time job, learn to drive cars, go to festivals and also hanging out with other players and friends to gain their rank in confidants and increasing their levels of trust and a lot more. You can PM me if you are interested in joining the All Star Stadium.
How many do you have so far cause this sounds fun