Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][EST] Tuesday-Thursday, 2-3 players Custom System

1574542219
Dusty Crow
Marketplace Creator
Hey, hi, I'm Elly I'm dying to run a game for players interested in a heavy roleplay, story driven game. The setting will be classic fantasy, pretty similar to the one in DND 5e but as a game developer, I'm running my own system, Hearthsong. It does take a little getting used to but in my biased opinion it plays better and faster (especially combat) than traditional d20 systems. I don't expect anyone to learn the whole system before a game, because bleh and boring. Have a character concept ready and I can draft up a functioning character for you to tweak. During gameplay, you explain what you want to do and I tell you what kind of roll it would be, you roll, then I tell you what happens in game as a result; like most games. If players want access to the full handbook, it is available but I really, really don't want anyone getting intimidated.   The nitty gritty of the game is that it's a 2d6 system that mixes and matches stats and success is determined by beating difficulty classes or contested rolls against other characters. It's easy to create characters that are actually good at their job and characters that really just normal people trying to get by in a dangerous world... I have lots of stories that swim in my head, which ones I pull depends on what kind of characters end up being in it. I work seasonally so I've got lots of time on my hands, EST, Tuesday-Thursday available 11am-10pm, looking for a weekly 2 1/2 hour game, discord and mic preferred. Also available for individual character creation sessions. Thanks for reading! Party on~
Hello, I'm always interested in games that are narrative driven, and a bit out of the box. I've tried my hand at creation myself with some success, but am looking to step into the role of a player. I'm typing this on the phone so excuse the janky formatting. Playstyle:  i focus heavily on making a person, flaws, goals and feelings, usually with some type of accent or voice inflection. I enjoy telling stories with players and the GM, cooperative character arcs and surprise plots always get me excited. I'm not much for combat or loot hunting, but in the situation i don't shut down. My character will speak and have thought out actions during those times Availability:  i can play on Wednesday at any point, however Tuesday and Thursday i have prior engagements Personal/Experience: I'm 28, and have been playing tabletop games for around 15 years. Mostly as a GM. Most of my experience comes from my own system, but I've played D&D 3.5 and 5E, FATE, Blades in the Dark, Monster of the Week, and my personal favorite City of Mist. Character: I'd need a bit of time to think about what I'd like to play, and possibly run by exactly what I'd be able to do when it came to magic/powers. If you have a game page i can type up an applicationfor you there
1574561736
Dusty Crow
Marketplace Creator
Hey Aaron, you sound like a perfect fit and wednesday is totally fine. I'll send you a private message with my contact info. ^.^