Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5e] Looking for EU timezone group

1574721418

Edited 1574721527
24 years olds, over a year of experience in the local tabletop club. Looking for a group. I am down for any settings. I am available on Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays practically the whole day (GMT+1).
If you find a game that's seeking more members, let me know. For now, I'm bumping this thread for you. :)
You guys might want to join our Community Hub. It's meant to be a place where Europe-based GMs and players can advertise their interest in systems and games. It might just be what you need: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182278/greenwich-meridian-dungeoneers" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182278/greenwich-meridian-dungeoneers</a> Check out the listing and send me a pm or simply post in there if you want to join. I hope you find a game soon ;)