Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheet last pull of year is 17th December 2019

Edited 1575917204
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings sheet authors, Following our holiday tradition the last character sheet pull for the year will be on the 17th December. We will resume our normal deploys on the 7th of January. If you have any emergency hotfix PRs email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to make the request. Due to minimal staffing hotfixes may be unavailable. Happy Holidays, Cassie Levett User Collaboration Team Lead

Edited 1575959626
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for the update Cassie.&nbsp; 12/17 and 1/7 are Tuesdays.&nbsp; Aren't pulls normally processed on Mondays?&nbsp; I would like Tuesday's better due to busy weekends... ;-) Just wondering if authors actually need their pulls submitted on 12/16 and 1/6 respectfully?&nbsp; Thanks
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That is some fair confusion there. Yes, I merge everything on Mondays and the code goes live on Tuesdays. Following the same pattern all pull request must be submitted on Monday 12/16 and 1/6. Code will go live on the following Tuesdays, 12/17 and 1/7 respectively.&nbsp; My intent was to make it clear we wouldn't be updating sheets on Dec 24th or 31st so have all your pull requests in by 1/6. :) - Cassie
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for the clarification Cassie.