Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a group to experience the player side

Edited 1576034898
Hey there! My name is Matthew and I've been playing DnD for about a year and a half now after being introduced to the game via critical role and falling in love with the game. I don't know anyone that plays the game so I have had to DM on roll20 to be able to play, while this has still been incredibly fun (I love DMing and me and my groups have a blast), I have never been able to have the opportunity to play in a campaign from the players side. I have been looking for a group for many months now on roll 20 and have not been able to find one that would accept me into the game. I am generally open most days to play as long as it is in the evening time, 5pm or later central time. I would love the opportunity to play in your game and have a plethora of character ideas that could fit any party composition :) 
Hey i'm going to be starting a game here pretty soon!  Why don't you PM me your character ideas?