Hey everyone! I'm a 26 year old feller who ain't never played myself a tabletop RPG! I grew up playing MUD's and CRPG's, as well as taking part in my fair share of free form text-based RP as well as in online games like NWN and even GTA 5. I've had an interest in tabletop for a long time and my friend group had discussed starting a campaign on many occasions, though put it off due to lack of an experienced GM in the group. Recently I've taken to building worlds, and that in combination with binge watching a few campaign series' has driven me to pursue my dreams at all costs. I'm definitely most interested in the roleplaying aspect, although I'm a big fan of combat in general, having grown up playing games like Icewind Dale and the like. With that in mind I'm happy to use any system, and have a special interest in homebrew campaigns. I also do voices and have been told I ain't too shabby! When it comes to dates and times I'm flexible especially for the right fit as I work from home.