Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][FATE] [FREE] Players wanted for a serious game using the FATE system. Thursday’s at 5:00 PM EST

I run a homebrew multiverse clocking it at 500 planets. You will all be part of the new and improved phase one, this group will be starting in space. You are part of an elite group, on a very important mission. Your group is part of the resistance, a group who wants to restore the natural order and take the organization out of power.  About this game: This game will be utilizing the FATE system, and I have already bought the books so don’t worry about that, you will have access. We will also be using discord, for the chat and lore that is just way too much to post here. This game will be very gritty and involve a ton of team work. I will not allow any kind of emo character, or a character that is supposed to sabotage the players fun in anyway.  This game will have a lot of lore to it. Once you have played with me before you will understand the level of commitment I have to the multiverse.  I will allow new players, and anyone new to the FATE system. 😁 Anyone is welcome to apply.  When you join you will be asked a series of questions, please answer as honest as you can.  This game is a fantasy/sci-if mix. You will be seeing a lot of races and classes. Some available to you, some not. It also holds a pretty big chunk of homebrew. About the Multiverse: The multiverse is a huge place, where all my games take place, this means your actions affect all the games in the multiverse. You will be proved a lore book, but this game mostly takes place in space. All games I run are serious In nature, meaning: blood, gore, and such. However there will be NO harsh sexual themes. The multiverse is open to everyone to come and play, be aware though, the Org is harsh. Often times raciest, sexist, and down right crazy.  You will be given a few google docs, one of them will be about the org. When you are given a google doc, that is your character knowledge. Use them, read them.  You pave your way to history in the multiverse. Your actions matter a ton. Start a family, help build an empire, this is all up to you.  About Me: I am a DM that loves to build a story, for this reason this game is heavily story based. However I also love combat, so you’re getting a pretty even mix of both. I am open to anyone who wants to play, and if you have preferred pronouns please feel free to tell me. I respect everyone, and ask that you respect me in return. I run a discord server that you will be invited to join, you must join to play with me at all. My games involve a lot of reading, so please come ready to enjoy some lore.  Once you join my discord server, you will have access to all my books and such.  I ask that you can make weekly games as much as possible.  Any rule changes or anything is listed in the discord server, please give those a read.  I love to talk to my players, you will get constant updates and such almost daily. Well you made it this far! Ready for the plot hook?  Save The All:  “You are the last line of the resistance...when you wake up, follow your map. Save them all. You guys are the last line of hope...” The lady will kiss the glass. It is cold around you, and you slowly fall asleep.  A loud hiss will wake you up. Your pod has opened.  You’re sore, it has been a long time since you moved. You take a deep breath, and slowly get out of the pod. The stench of flesh hits your nose, you can feel the sadness in the air. You remember the mission. You grit your teeth and look around for your gear......
Do we message you or post here if we're interested in joining?
Message me 😁