Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Feature Request] Sorting initiative by monster type with GroupInititative

Just what the title says. :) I posted about this in the summer. I'd really like the option for GroupInitiative to assign initiative based on monster type, rather than giving individual inish to each monster, and to avoid having to keep one monster on the map at all times as the "initiative tracker" (I forget who's who fairly easily, and would likely delete the monster by accident). The original thread, with my request is below: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7528102/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7528102/slug%7D</a>
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm... I can probably do that at some point...&nbsp; it will take a bit of redesign of GroupInititaive which is why I haven't done it yet.&nbsp; =/
The Aaron said: Hmm... I can probably do that at some point...&nbsp; it will take a bit of redesign of GroupInititaive which is why I haven't done it yet.&nbsp; =/ I figured. :) Thanks for considering it. I'll be delighted if/when that feature happens!
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I hide the Tracker token for monsters under Fog of War outside the boundaries of the visible battle map. I’ve never deleted one by accident since I started doing that.
I'd just like to add that I'd like this too. Select a group of monsters, roll once for each monster of the same name, and then assign each monster with that name the same initiative score based on a single dice roll rather than by taking the lowest, highest or mean. They can all get 1s together or 20s together. 😀