Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] TokenCondition -- Easily add full Token Condition Images to Character and Monster Tokens.

The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Just the Character.  The token can be named whatever you like, provided the represents is set to the condition character.
The Aaron said: Ok, I can definitely do that, but it's going to break the external API interface to TokenCondition that CombatMaster uses.  Let me get that squared away so CombatMaster isn't broken by the change and I'll get GM Notes based configuration setup. =D You are an absolute legend, but this was already known.

Edited 1588113412
JT
KS Backer
I'm having an issue with Mounts. I use: Mount: Warhorse [below|width:*2|height:*2|left:-1u] Everything works fine except that the mount token does not go below the character token. With some trial and error I found that it only works when I'm the only player controlling the character token. By changing controlledby between myself and another player I can cause the mount to pop above or below the character even after it's already been dragged/dropped. The same behavior occurs whether or not I use the 'below' parameter.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
This is actually an issue with Roll20.  Well, "feature".  They made a change about a year ago to make it so that tokens a player controls always show above tokens they don't control, no matter what ordering you place on them.  This may only apply to tokens that have sight, so try turning off have sight on the mount if it's on currently and see if that fixes it.
It was sight. I turned it off and it worked. Thank you!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Great!  No problem!
Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I tried this in a new game with no other addons and based on how I read the documentation, I don't understand why it's not working. Video at&nbsp; <a href="https://imgur.com/a/NqxvMCn" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/NqxvMCn</a>
Judging from the way your token bars appear, you are using at least one other add-on. Not sure if that is the cause or not, but you should try it in an Incognito or Private Browsing session.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Probably your token doesn't represent the condition Character.&nbsp;
I'm not sure what you mean? I included the character with `Name: Condition: Charmed`&nbsp; in the screenshot.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The token which is the default token for that character, which you are dragging to the map must be set to represent the condition character.&nbsp; The script looks at the represented character for configuration details.&nbsp; If it doesn't represent that character, the script will ignore that token because it doesn't know what to do with it.
oh! i think my problem was trying to use a token from my purchased library and not one i uploaded.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It shouldn't matter if it's from the Marketplace since the API isn't creating the token.