Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

NAMEPLATE

Hello! So, I'm creating my first RPG map and I'd like to put nameplat on the characters, BUT the nameplates are too big! It makes my map looks confusing! So, I have heard that I cannot resize the nameplate and should change that for the normal text, that have more edit options. Ok, but theres an way to keep the text and token TOGETHER? So I dont have to change the text place on screen everytime I want to move the character;
1577808260
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you changed your map scale? Specifically the definition of the cell width? That can cause the interface elements such as the name plate to render in a different scale than the rest of the graphics.
No, Its 25x25
1577809604
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm referring to the cell width definition or the page scale, not the number of units on the page. Non-default settings can turn this: into this: Perhaps a screen shot of your map would help to determine the problem.