Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][LFP][Conan][The Witcher] Want to Learn

I’m already learning D&D and Vampire the Masquerade, but I actually love the Conan World and have been obsessed with the Witcher. I’d like to learn how to play the tabletop roleplay version of these games and maybe find other people who do to and are willing to teach/play?
1578084778

Edited 1578088064
I am running a Witcher one shot on the 14th at 2pm Est if you're interested.
I am new, so if you Amir someone else is willing to teach me I would be delighted to join!