Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow Players to Edit their own Tokens

Can you please make it so players or GMs have the ability to turn on a feature that allows players to upload and edit their own tokens connected to their character sheet?  This would be a great feature for many GMs and Players who have more free time.  It is hard to constantly tell my GM to update my token for me but if I could do it just myself it would be amazing and save him and I am guessing everyone a bunch of time.  Not advanced features, just basic.
This has bothered me too! I was thrilled, both as a GM and player, when we switched over to allowing players to upload their own character portraits a few years back. It saves my upload space, and it's so much easier than having my players need to pester me every time they want to update their art. I would love it if we could do the same thing with default tokens for the same reasons.
Please +1
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
I love this idea as well. This is a very basic function which is used across a wide variety of games. So of course, there'a already a topic for it.
Agreed. Allowing players to edit their tokens...Adjust size... Delete...  Add auras etc. Helps out the DM/GM. 
+1
+1
Definitely would love to have this, at the very least as a setting in the game, so those that want it can have it.
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
This topic can be closed now as well.