Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to disable Aura/Tint HealthColors for specific tokens?

Hi, I am brand new at this Roll20 API, and I want to know if I could turn off Aura/Tint HealthColors for certain tokens? I want to put HP on objects like ships but don't want the Aura to fill the map during a battlefield. Other examples, I want to use it for in the future would be hiding mimics or making HP for doors during combat. Is there a way to hide specific tokens' aura while using Aura/Tint HealthColors API Script?
Spren
Sheet Author
If it's not too many tokens you can just delete or not fill in the max HP field on the token. Healthcolors needs both in order to determine what color the aura should be, so removing the max makes it not work. You may have to remove the aura manually if it already has one, but it should stop updating it.

Edited 1578668377
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's been a long time since I used that script, but IIRC, there is an option to disable it for specific tokens. I think I used to be able to toggle that attribute with a macro and ChatSetAttr. Try these commands: Health Aura On: !setattr --sel --USECOLOR|YES !aura update Health Aura Off !setattr --sel --USECOLOR|NO !aura update No idea if they still work, but they shouldn't hurt anything.

Edited 1578724048
keithcurtis said: It's been a long time since I used that script, but IIRC, there is an option to disable it for specific tokens. I think I used to be able to toggle that attribute with a macro and ChatSetAttr. Try these commands: Health Aura On: !setattr --sel --USECOLOR|YES !aura update Health Aura Off !setattr --sel --USECOLOR|NO !aura update No idea if they still work, but they shouldn't hurt anything. Oh! It works! ChatSetAttr works really well with Aura/Tint HealthColors. Thank you! Edit: Is there a way to turn off FX for them as well? I realized my boats are bleeding each time I change hp. :D