Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadow Run 6th Ed?

I saw where some people were talking about it prior to the release of the rules. Is there any indication of if/when a SR 6th ED character sheet might be available on here?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
There is one under works (and was talked about in this thread literally yesterday). But it won't likely come out anytime soon, as the author is swamped with all kinds of higher priority projects. It's a community project, like all the other Shadowrun sheet, not official in any way. I encourage you to continue the discussion in that main thread, and if you're really motivated to have a Roll20 sheet, reach out to the game publisher. If enough people express their interest for that, they might change their mid and have one commissioned.
I really wish i had a full compendium.