Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D 5E][Sundays 6pm EST] New-ish Player Looking For a Group

I have played a campaign in Pathfinder that lasted for about a year, but that was 5 or so years ago. I haven't played any TRPGs since then so I am kinda rusty. I'm a pretty shy and quite person but I want to try to get out of my shell and make some new friends. Enjoy some good games with cool people! I would prefer to start with a session zero so we can make our characters together and discuss details about the campaign and how the GM runs things. I am also completely new to Roll20 and would appreciate some help with using this site. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 
What timezone are you in?
My timezone is EST/ the east coast of the US.
I would be down for this. I'm completely new to the site so i don't really know how to use it yet but would love to get a campaign going and the time zone works great for me as i'm Central!
Still looking to get a group together if anyone is interested.