Heya yolks, I'm current looking around for a game or two to play during the week possibly, as I do DM one on the weekends, but I think as we all know it's nice to play too. I'm from New Zealand but I'm not currently studying nor do I have full time work, but I do have part time and commission, but those are flexible. Do keep in mind I am 17, so if that is too young for your group sadly I do not have a time machine. I'm also Nonbinary, which is my business but if you can't deal then alas. Other than that I am pretty chill and time flexible, however I'm only looking for a voice game not text or video sorry. Roll20 is new to me but I have used it a little and am ready to learn. Onto my characters, not that I am limited to these but I suspect it might be useful for y'all to see. By the way, this art is drawn and belongs to myself, @/N00CLEAR. Name: Efron Zaac Haam Class: Monk Background: Haunted One Race: In the game I have them in, Araakocra, but I want to play them as a human somewhere. Backstory :A ex-priest from a small, and not the richest village but one well know and with a lot of dignity to uphold. Efron was destine to become High Priestess for the area, but felt unhappy with the actions and beliefs of his fellow religious peoples in the temple, so opted for a leave of abcents for a pilgrimage that they have not yet returned. They have a keen passion in tea, often working daily on their journal and soul searching while drinking a good lot of it. Sometimes maybe they and a bit more to it... But passed onto them is a curse, lurking over them and with in. Character Goals?: Efron would like to find peace with themselves and a place for themselves and their beliefs, but also to at least stop this curse from being passed to its next in line. Appearance Name: Europa Baldawood Class: Druid Background: Alcoholic Scientist Race: (Vampire with little effect nor power) Kenku Backstory : Europa be a swell being in her own opinion. Gusling the ale and studying the science the way all should live life but she is proud to be some of the few that be round achieving it. Yar it maybe that blood for the drink is scarous without problems but that should only be a problem if this plant don’t grow right. Character Goals?: Europa wishes to create a plant that grows blood so she can consume it without legal issues, but more so she wishes to sell it for a premium. Appearance I think that's it, Jay