Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][3.5e] Player looking for Evil Campaign/Group

1579276728

Edited 1581022174
Hello all! I'll start off by saying I'm only looking for an evil oriented group/campaign for this post. While I don't mind PvP, that's not really what I'm looking for. I don't want to cause ripples or conflict within a group due to difference of alignments and goals on a player level. Anyway, I'm looking for games in CST for the following: Sun - After 5pm Tues - After 5pm Wed - After 5pm Thurs - After 5pm Fri/Sat - [Just about] Any time [But can't stay up super late on Saturday since I work Sundays] I'm not looking for a murder-hoboing group, as I'd rather a thought provoking, shady, undermining sort of evil that has to hide in plain sight to survive until they can get powerful enough. I'd personally love to have a campaign that goes well into epic levels eventually also [Like no level cap limit]. I am familiar with Forgotten Realms and I have two characters that fit pretty well within the lore of the setting- However, I am no expert! There's just so much to that setting alone. I'm not opposed to homebrew/custom campaigns or settings, though. Tried searching for posts for evil campaigns but didn't come across anything more recent than a few years ago, so I'm hoping that there's still a group around somewhere. I'm also not opposed to mature 18+ content within reason. I realize evil games tend to be gory/visceral and can be unsettling but I'm not looking for some lewd oriented following. Alternatively, if a group wants to form to find a GM as well, I'm down for this if people are interested! Two characters I have in mind are a LE Warlock [Kalsyn Vulrix] or a NE Dread Necromancer [Artemis Estrangeous] - Both will be human. I will provide backgrounds and descriptions for each upon game availability. Thanks for stopping by!
Still looking to join an evil group or create one here to look for a GM, if at all possible. Thanks!
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193173/theatre-of-mind-pf-1st-edition" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193173/theatre-of-mind-pf-1st-edition</a> &nbsp;Hell's Vengeance and "sensible evil" is on the plate.&nbsp;