Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need Help please with Token Bug in my main game

The Tokens in my main game all have a problem. None of the symbols on the tokens like the heart, bullseyes etc. appear when you click ont he token. All that shows are the colored dots and they appear but do not work. My other games are fine only this game. Please assist. 
Hey Aramathis -  Would you mind providing me with the exact name or a link to the game in question, please? Also, to clarify, are you using a custom token marker set for this game perchance? 
Hi there. I  copied the game and the new one worked but I had to add the scripts and the custom sheet back in which oddly on a copy I have never had to do before. I sending you a link to the bugged game where the tokens are still fouled up. The new Seven Kingdoms game is working now after reloading scripts and the custom character sheet. 
Hey there Aramathis -  After further review of the game, it seems like the default token set was somehow removed - simply re-adding the default token set fixed the issue. If you ever need to re-add the default set back into a game again, you can follow the below instructions. Happy gaming! :) Go the landing page for the game in question Navigate to the Token Marker Sets  section and click the +  button In the search field, type in Default Token Markers  and select it when it appears Click the Update  button The default set should now appear in the  Token Marker Sets  section
Thanks! I didnt think the default token had to do with tokens I made but rather something recently added. I get it now.