Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"You can't send"

Edited 1579344998
Something like that was written after I typed a HUGE message to someone, and now it's lost. I mean... You don't mean to tell me that's a feature , right? just letting someone expend half an hour typing in a foreign language just so when they hit send they get "nope" as a reply... right? If for any reason at all, I can't send a message to someone, the only non-stupid (and I mean monstrously stupid ) thing to do is to let me know that beforehand. I'm sorry I can't think of any other word for this: it's astronomically stupid, meaning that this kind of stupidity could wipe out entire star systems if they depended on the intellectual capacity of whatever imbecile wrote the code for the "send private message page". Sorry if it seems like I'm being too harsh. The fact is I would like to demonstrate this person's incompetence in person using much worse language. P.S.: To any moderator out there who thinks this posts deserves some kind of sanction, please just give me the work email of whoever is your boss and I promise you we will work it out without any need for your moderation . P.P.S.: As a connoisseur of the depths of employee density, I will add the following to my p.s.: WINK, WINK.
Hi Soren,  I sorry to say that but, unfortunately, it is not by criticizing the moderator community and people who work on roll20 that the problem will be resolve. You know, roll20 is at 100% free, they are all like a volunteers ! We can help you to find a solution at your problem but this not if you are disrespectful.  Rei.
Hi Rei, I'm not Soren, but his big sister (from the beginning, because I was the one who wrote the big message). Please get me in contact with someone in the company who cares about money and we will get this solved pretty quickly, I bet. Thank you for your volunteering.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The Roll20 team address is <a href="mailto:team@roll20.com" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.com</a>. ReilleurTag said: Hi Soren,&nbsp; I sorry to say that but, unfortunately, it is not by criticizing the moderator community and people who work on roll20 that the problem will be resolve. You know, roll20 is at 100% free, they are all like a volunteers ! We can help you to find a solution at your problem but this not if you are disrespectful.&nbsp; Rei. There are no volunteer moderators anymore. Roll20 decide to move to a 3rd party company. If you see someone with a "forum champaign" tag, it is usually a former moderator trying to help out as just a member.
Pat S. said: The Roll20 team address is <a href="mailto:team@roll20.com" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.com</a> . ReilleurTag said: Hi Soren,&nbsp; I sorry to say that but, unfortunately, it is not by criticizing the moderator community and people who work on roll20 that the problem will be resolve. You know, roll20 is at 100% free, they are all like a volunteers ! We can help you to find a solution at your problem but this not if you are disrespectful.&nbsp; Rei. There are no volunteer moderators anymore. Roll20 decide to move to a 3rd party company. If you see someone with a "forum champaign" tag, it is usually a former moderator trying to help out as just a member. Okay Pat, I didn't know. However, this is not a reason to be "aggressiv" and to lack respect like he was.&nbsp; Anyway, I don't know all the circumstances. Rei
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I agree but I just wanted to correct the incorrect statement about mods being volunteer. It use to be but not anymore so don't worry about it. Have a nice day and keep the dice rolling.
Well, unfortunately I have to get moving now, so... put me in contact with someone in charge whenever. I have an autistic brother and I'd like to please him using this platform, and I am willing to pay extra for the Master or the website or however it works, but if it doesn't work at all I will move elsewhere.
TTYL Ciao
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Pat S. said: The Roll20 team address is <a href="mailto:team@roll20.com" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.com</a>
As Pat mentioned above, please write in to us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we might be able to better assist.
Pat S. said: I agree but I just wanted to correct the incorrect statement about mods being volunteer. It use to be but not anymore so don't worry about it. Have a nice day and keep the dice rolling. Thanks, have a nice day too and may the roll be with you ! Rei