Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e] Eager new player looking for late-night group!

I'm pretty new to tabletops! I've been looking over the rulebook and "beginner guides" to have a little bit of knowledge going into a game, but I'm far from knowledgeable. I'm available Mon/Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat 10PM - 6AM CST for the foreseeable future. I'm pretty relaxed and interested in having a regular group to play with! I know my schedule is a bit janky but I'm hoping to find some cool people to have a good time with Thanks for reading! -kiwi
Hey, Your schedule lines up great with mine. I'm free 9PM - 1AM EST basically any night. Looking to play one night a week or so. I've rather new to DnD myself. Please hit me up if you get a group going. Thanks!