Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Discrimination

To whom it may concern, I came across a game that I and a friend joined and it was highly discriminatory once we got into it. I am not sure on the rules, if any, surrounding the reporting of such people. Thank you for your time and consideration. Respectfully, Biff Alexander
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Write to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. Sorry you ran into that.
Mr. Curtis, Thank you for your timely response. I shall endeavor to do so. Sincerely, Biff Alexander
You could just block those people and not play in their game.&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Warrior Priest said: You could just block those people and not play in their game.&nbsp; Without details (and they should not be aired here), we do not know if there is a larger issue of keeping other people from being harassed.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Get some chat messages, etc.&nbsp; You need some proof.&nbsp; If all discord, then record.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1579671611
Ray
Pro
With all due respect to everyone who has posted here, I really don't see what the Roll20 team have to do with some DM out in the world who runs a crap game. If you are in a game that rubs you up the wrong way, then leave it and find another. This is as ridiculous as making a complaint to your phone company that a friend of yours was abusive on the phone and you want them to do something about it. Just my 2 cents worth...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Everyone is welcome to an opinion, of course. But Roll20 takes online harassment seriously. User who are abusive suffer penalties in accordance to the Terms of Service and Code of Conduct we all agreed to. Without further details, people can only speculate on the nature of any violation. It is best to report behavior that is in violation of the terms of service and let Roll20 make the call. And in the cases where we know nothing substantive, allow the proper parties to resolve the situation as best they see fit. The situation has been reported.
Hi everyone, I am closing this this thread. The purpose and question of the OP has been resolved and answered. We appreciate everyone's willingness to help and we will be keeping an eye out. If you believe there is harassment or discrimination occurring on our site please contact us directly at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> so we can investigate immediately.