Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Sunday Night Lost Mine of Phandelver

Edited 1579581572
I'm going to be starting a Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign this coming Sunday around 5 or 6 CST, I have 3 players already who I ran a separate short intro module with but there is room for 2-3 more. They're all mostly new players so this would be a good fit for some other players new to DnD or to 5E. The first session will be to go through character creation and get a basic start to the adventure, so it's helpful to come armed with ideas as to what you might like to play. If you'd like to join tell me a bit about yourself, approximate age, what has you interested in joining the campaign, any background with DnD, and what aspects of playing DnD seem most interesting to you.
Dang this sounds really good but i already have a campaign i'm playing on sunday :(
Hey! sounds like this could be fun. I have recently finished a high level campaign so moving back to a starter would be ideal for me. I have played most versions of dnd so I can sometimes get the rules a little mixed up so pls be patient with me. I am comfortable with Rp/Explore or combat based campaign though a balanced approach is my pref.
Roll20: Free Time Zone: MST Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any Term: Any Voice: Voice only, have Discord and TS Game System Preferred: 5e Game System Experience: 3.5 Roll20: Experience: None Character Type Preferred: Monk, Ranger, Rogue About me: I have limited experience with 3.5 back when it was released, but I would prefer 5e. I've been watching guides online and have the player handbook. I have no experience with Roll20. I'm hoping to get back into the D&D universe, been playing RPG video games and MMO's, to experience RP and combat equally. I'm particularly interested in games that contain fairly equal parts of RP, puzzles and combat. When I did play 3.5, the most joy I had was interacting with the other players in solving puzzles and mysteries. Being in a group that worked together toward a common goal was more fun that getting treasure. I've played a Rogue, Ranger and Bard but I'm interested in trying Monk with the new rules. Monk or ranger. The monk I envisioned was left at a monastery as a baby. Nearly 25 years later a letter appears giving a clue to who the mother may be, a merchant's wife. Leaving the monastery, the young monk begins a journey to discover a heritage previously unknown. For the Ranger. In a slightly out-of-the-way village, built at the base of a mountain, disaster struck one spring when the rains where particularly heavy and the nearby river flooded. Though few perished as the village slowly became consumed and washed away, the there was great need to provide food and shelter until the village could be rebuilt. All able bodies where put to learning woods-craft. Though it took a few years, the village was rebuilt and most lives returned to normal. Our ranger, instead of returning to farming, remained a denizen of the mountain passes. Helping guide merchants seeking new lands, adventurers seeking new legends. Maybe it's time to seek out an adventure of our own.  
hello! I'm in my mid twenties, I have some okey experience with roll 20, been playing for just around a year tho I would like joining the party because I feel starter levels always have a more risky fun aspect than when you are in  big levels, so you really gotta figure things out when trying to do any kind of mission to not get killed right away as I said, my experience is very specific, also just played 5e and some homebrew stuff, but I'm a very active player nonetheless I prefer playing monster races as rogues or fighters, but since I never get the chance to use a caster I been thinking of playing one lately, my style of characters are usually the odd ones with a scary vibe but are very friendly once you know them!
Hello, I'd like to join the LMoP campaign. I'm in my late 20's, I'm looking for a long-term campaign to play and, ideally, a party to play with for the longer term. I've played pick up games of 3.5 and 5e over the years, with some sessions DMing in Pathfinder. I'm looking for a good mixture of RP and combat with a cooperatively and friendly group. I'm not interested in evil characters or PvP. The things that I enjoy the most in DnD are the character customization, progression, and collaborative problem solving. The character I'd like to bring to the campaign would be a fighter or a ranger, depending on how many spells/soft skills were required. Thanks for reading.
I would like to join this game if you will have me. I'm 25 and haven't played any table top RPGs in quite some time. I have played one Pathfinder campaign that lasted over a year, but that was 5 or 6 years ago. Needless to say I am completely new to 5E so a game that is noobie friendly is what I am looking for. I am interested in making new friends to go on great adventures with!  
Timezone: EST Availability: Any Audio/Video: Any Experience: 5e Age: 33 Preferred Class: Wizard About me: I ran my first 5e campaign back in November and had a great time. I learned a lot through the homebrew adventure campaign. Unfortunately, the game fell apart. I felt like it lacked a certain maturity level and most our time was spent listening to my allies mess around out of character. I'm interested in joining a campaign where out of character is kept to a minimum and most of our conversations are kept in character voice while acting out our choices. I've taken the time to read a lot of manuals and have watched online tutorials/campaigns. I've always gravitated towards the arcane arts when playing video games and prefer to play some sort of caster class. I work from home as a computer programmer so my availability is very flexible. I will not miss a session. If you or anyone else is interested in picking me up, let me know.