Having had two characters go into witness protection, one disappear under mysterious circumstances and others leave in the face of doom-laden portents I've got three seats open at my table and plenty of room in the narrative to crowbar in new party members. Time:  1PM GMT.  Frequency:  Weekly Age:  25+ (you young 'uns have things like exams etc. to deal with and our campaigns last a while so I don't want people who're going to miss 2 months of narrative and have to catch up) The game is set in a world of my own scheming and there's notes available in the LFG forum to help you get a handle on things, but I can briefly say that Talamunda is a weird, gritty place full of mystery. Our narrative takes place in the jungle valleys of Wyrmtalon, high on the slopes of the World Mountain. A short summary of the campaign so far: The city of Ostoko has been gripped by a crime wave as human and dwarven gangs vie for control of the streets. Wild animals and monsters ran amok on the streets after the dwarves disrupted the human's smuggling efforts, the bloodshed being stopped by a brave group of heroes.  Witnesses to the crime were murdered or intimidated into silence and even the wealthy elite on the Upper Terraces of the city were embroiled in the troubles when one of their number narrowly escaped poisoning at a banquet.  Since then things have been quiet, save for the occasional spasms of violence wracking the city and the sounds of gonne (sic) fire echoing on the streets. There was a tragic case of arson in the Dwarven Quarter a few nights ago, with folks claiming they saw evil spirits in the smoke.  My style of DMing is focused on high stakes narratives, roleplaying and investigation punctuated with brutal combat. In the three years I've been running D&D games on Roll20 it's become a running joke that we've never had a session in an actual dungeon, I have worked a dragon in recently, so maybe I'm making progress. Most of the time our party is wandering through the jungle on Important Business and finding strange new things that want to eat them along the way. When they're not busy with that, they can be found in the city of Ostoko getting embroiled in the schemes of the high and mighty and occasionally getting shivved by the gangs of the city. There's a lot going on. I mention the game is "sort of 5th Edition" in the title as we've got a fair bit of homebrew in effect. We're currently using a variant of the "Shields Will Splinter" mechanic, some of the equipment rules from Five Torches Deep, Angry GM's herbalism system, increased damage critical hits and healing. Oh and guns, sorry gonnes .  If this has sparked some interest, please get in touch via message or the LFG forum. Wyrmtalon Valleys LFG Forum