Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DM looking to see if anyone is intrested in 1-on-1 sessions, 5E DnD

As the title say I want to see if anyone wants to play sessions 1-on-1 so I can improve as a dm without having to manage an entire group at once. The specifics of what we play is up to the player as I am fine with most things and am looking to expand my horizons in terms of DM'ing. The sessions themselves would most likely be when both of us have free time, using discord for voice chat, and can be anything from short to longer games: Whichever fits us best.  So, in order to not just bloat this with walls of text, I wish whoever read this a wonderful day/night wherever they are
im good for it pm me if you still looking but id love to help a new dm try out his craft 
Go ahead and pm if you prefer and I will be looking or be semi-looking as long as I don't say it is closed in this post
Pmed you, if you're interested.