Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5E] Dungeon Master with Homebrew setting, seeking players!

Game: D&D 5e Looking For 1-2 More Players Group type: Online, Discord Voice Chat Focus, Can use Text if needed, playing on Roll20. Experience: Anything is acceptable as long as you are dedicated to play and friendly. Location/Timezone: I am Pacific Standard Time so would prefer others in the Western Hemisphere. (We currently play Fridays roughly 3:30 to around 9pm PST, but we can change time, PM me about it if you are interested) Game style: Adventure, Character driven, Story Focused, leans RP. Friendly to all people as long as they are friendly back! I already have two players, looking for two, or at least one new player in a slightly typically DnD 5e game. The setting is a homebrew universe that tries to stay familiar with DnD basics, but the world lore will be my own. As a Dm I am not perfect, but encourage feedback to improve your enjoyment of the game as I want everyone to have a fun time. The game will be a typical adventure style being driven by the player's action, so the player's roleplay and story they weave must work together to bring the game to life as it will not be railroading you to the finish line. The game will be more in an adventure style, but there will be dark themes as the story progresses, I hope to avoid "edgy" for the sake of edgy, and I want to have fun without straying into memes how silly exploits can be expected. If you are interested in the game you will need to be dedicated to learn about the world through exploration, roleplay with your fellow players, and maybe message me privately to learn more if needed. I don't homebrew too many rules so it shouldn't be hard to understand, but I'm 100% willing to work with players to make the game enjoyable. TLDR: Looking for two players, but need at least one, and can work with three more players. Don't hesitate to message me I will not ignore you and communicate to work out a good day and time we can play. I hope to have fun in an adventure that is already a few sessions in, but do not let that stop you from PMing me any questions!
Hi, sounds like this could be a lot of fun. I'm on the opposite coast however 330 your time works out great for me since I should be home from work by then. I'd love to know more about the world and to join your game. 
Interested in seeing about joining. PM sent.
I would like to speak to you and know about the world but it seems like good times for me.
I’d be interested in joining this if it’s still available. I’ll send you a pm with my info.
Hello, I'm a semi-experienced player interested in joining if a slot is still available and would like to know more about your game's world. Recently got back into 5e about half a year ago and the people in my Wednesday-Thursday midnight game have been helping me relearn both how to play in general and how to use Roll20. Already have several characters to choose from in mind too, their personalities fully fleshed out and ready to go while maintaining flexibility for any setting.
Thank you all for your interest it was really great to get so many awesome people want to enter my game. However it is now full and I handle it on a first come first served basis so I am sad to say I can't take any players as my plate is now full. Thank you again for taking your time for a response I will try to send a private message in reply to anyone who did to inform them as well. If a slot opens up I will keep in mind and try to seek out those who showed interest now, thank you again!