Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Weekly Game Tuesdays 19:00 - 21:00 GMT

Hello there! Experienced GM here looking for a few people who might want to get involved in a weekly RPG.  No game defined just yet, looking to gauge interest and availability of people. All are welcome but space is limited.
Sound fun I'm in. If it starts no earlier then the 25 Feb. 
I would be down to do this time slot. Will this be a 5E game or something else?
I guess I can proclaim interest.
I'm interested but wouldn't be able to start until 8pm (GMT) if that's a possibility then please keep me in mind 🙂
Thank you for the feedback all. @Anders J.:Starting off in March I suspect. @Storms: The game is yet to be decided, happy to discuss amongst those interested and go with the majority. @Peter: thanks for the interest! I'll keep you in mind @Jongo: Unfortunately it would be a 7 - 9 game but if anything changes I will keep you in mind.  I have also had some interest from a twitter and discord post so I will get back to you all ASAP and see if we can sort out a session zero sort of event so that we can all get to know each other and decide on the game :) Any further questions, please let me know.
Hello all who were interested! If you could please pop me your discord name in a direct message, I'll set up a time to have a chat about the game. I think we will be playing D&D 5E to begin with as that seems to be what most people know and want to play. I just want to have a chat one on one to explain the game and how I DM to make sure everybody is happy, and then i'll arrange for us all to do a character creation session when people are free. It's not like... an interview or anything, so don't feel worried or pressured - you're not going to be judged!! It's only to make sure we are all on the same page and the type of game that I will be running is what people are looking to play. Easier if it's all out front for everybody to see :) Anybody new to this thread, please feel free to direct message me too, and I'll get to you as soon as I can!  Thanks Eldritch :)
I'm down to play 
hi there! if you're still looking for people, i'd be keen to join
DM your discord and I'll be in touch!