Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E][EST] LFG Comprised of Friendly People With Many Stories to Tell!

Hello! I'm just another schmuck looking for a game to join! I've been playing 5e for just around three years now. I'm available most days. I live on the East Coast of the US (for timezone purposes). I can do any day besides Wednesdays and Sunday afternoons. On most days, I'm typically available after 5:00 PM EST. Thursdays — 6:30 PM. I can stay up til about 1:30-2:00 AM without wanting to die in the morning. I love games with a healthy mix of role play and combat. Fascinating characters and stories captivate me! And combat gets the blood pumping. One of my favorite things to do in past campaigns is to compose music for characters/bosses. Especially bosses. There's something about them that captures my heart. I'm okay with games with banned supplements/races—but I would really appreciate being told ahead of time! My first and last characters were humans, but monstrous races like Aasimar, Kobolds, and Hobgoblins all have my adoration. As for themes, I love everything from laid-back high fantasy to gothic horror, although I have preference for fantasy. I'm not a huge fan of Sci-Fi. Homebrew is great! As are official settings. If you want to contact me on Discord instead of here: My Discord tag: IllBeGoodOneDay#5702
I am putting together a new game/campaign and looking for a 4th player to round out my numbers. I will be running a modified version of an acquisitions inc campaign that will use elements from the supplemental book. Although the continent I will be using for the start of the game is home brew the forgotten realms (FR) is the over arching stage. That being said FR is what you can expect for type of content and dynamics. I don’t particularly worry about having overlapping classes. It actually makes it more fun for me to see how well my players adapt to the situations they find themselves in when core elements are missing from party dynamics. That doesn’t mean having a perfect party set up isn’t great it’s just not really that important to me as a DM.    I try to keep my players to core books for races although I’m not opposed to going outside the box so long as the concept is run by me first in order to determine adaptability and fit.  I have potential players in EST CST and PST although I am EST I am looking at Saturday or Sunday games run weekly  time is TBD as I would like session 0 to hash out details.  If interested or want to know more let me know via direct message or via the thread.  Ghost
I'm very sorry (but very happy!) to say that I've just found a group before I saw your message! Thank you so much for the offer, though! I hope Acq. Inc. goes great!