Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player (18+) looking to play 5e

I am completely new to tabletop rpgs and have been looking to get into DnD for a few months now. I am somewhat familiar with the systems and gameplay as I've done a bit of research on how to play. I am more than happy to either start a new campaign or join an existing one.
I forgot to mention that I am free pretty much the entire weekend, weekdays don't work as well but I can still make them work if it is late at night or Wednesday.
Hey Brandon! My name is Drew (The Smiling DM), and I run a small free community of players on roll20 and discord.&nbsp; I have several one-shots created that I host nearly every Sunday to help people learn mechanics and get used to games here on roll20.&nbsp; If you are interested, please feel free to PM on here or check out more information from our listing here ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a> ). Happy Adventuring! - The Smiling DM
Hi Braedon. I just saw your post.&nbsp; I currently run a homebrew 5e campaign.&nbsp; We recently lost 2 players and we are looking to add 1 or possibly 2 new people to the campaign.&nbsp; Everyone in the group is very nice and totally ok with helping you learn if you need any help.&nbsp; I've been DMing off and on for the last 17 years and I have to look stuff up occasionally so no worries.&nbsp; We are located in the US and usually play games Saturdays starting around 5 or 6 Mountain Standard Time.&nbsp; We play on Fridays and Sundays as well sometimes depending on schedules.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you are interested in possibly joining my campaign please send me a message and we can chat and see if it would be a good fit.