Advertisement Create a free account

[Intersest Check] Seven Worlds Campaign for Savage Worlds

For those not familiar they are set in a SciFi setting much like The Expanse or Battlestar Galactica.  No Space Fantasy or Space Opera stuff, from star systems to technology & science, Seven Worlds is one of the most realistic SciFi settings created. Interested in possibly getting a game going of there is enough interest and a day/time work out.
█████ █ █ █████ █████ ████ █████ ███ █████ █████ ████ █ █ ██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███ ████ ███ ███ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ ██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████ █ █ █ █████ █ █ █████ ███ █ █████ ████ █ I can do Mondays - 10:00 AM PST to 5:00 PM PST Tuesdays - 10:00 AM PST to 23:00 PM PST Wednesdays - 2:00 PM PST to 23:00 PM PST Thursdays - 1:00 PM PST to 23:00 PM PST Saturdays - more or less anytime Sunday - more or less anytime
Do you have any experience with the setting and system?  Just FYI I am new to both but no stranger to TTRPGs.
Yes lots of experience with Savage Worlds system. I also have quite a lot of experience with various sci fi settings using SW. But I have no experience with Seven Worlds. I have read a bit about it though.
ok great!  If this gets started its noice to know someone has experience with both.   What other SciFi setting you familiar with from SW?
I have played RIFTS, Last Parsec and Necropolis 2350. And I have used the Sci Fi Companion for homemade settings.
How is Last Parsec?  I thought about maybe going with that one.  Also, interested in Nova Praxis.

Edited 1582126000
Over a bumped post...are you serious Roll 20?  Roll 20 staff has done far worse.  Way to treat your community...again!