Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [caster preferred] Hoard of the Dragon Queen 8-11 PM Sundays Central time.

New DM looking for a player Sunday evenings 8-11 central time. Have a group of four relatively new players looking for a caster type to round out our group. After a a couple of sessions we are heading into HotDQ at lvl 2. A perfect time to get in as we are just starting the actual campaign. Hoping to parlay into Rise of Timiat if everything goes well. If you are interested PM me.
Hi. I would bring my girlfriend who would probably play a sorcerer and I who would probably play a wizard, if that would work. Just looking for groups.
If you still need a player, I'd be down to play an elf wizard or a druid.
1581624426

Edited 1581624465
Experienced player and dm would enjoy some play time with a Sorcerer. I Am EST but the time frame is not an issue. 
I'd be game to help. I'm an old 15 year veteran at D&D, and I've been DMing 5e since it came out. I've been dying to play a Wizard for a while, actually, so it's a perfect fit. I'm happy to help mentor newer players on things, as well, if need be.