Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Global Damage Modifier has a rollover issue when an attack roll crits

I'm using the standard D&D 5th edition spreadsheet with the Global Damage Modifier enabled. I have come to realise that it cannot deal with double-digit numbers of dice: 10 rolls over to 0 and 11 rolls over to 1. For example, if you roll a crit with 9d6 Sneak Attack damage as a Global Damage Modifier, it will roll 9d6+9d6 as it should. If you crit with 10d6, it will roll 10d6+0d6. If you crit with 11d6, it will roll 11d6+1d6. Changing the damage to roll a combination of discrete sets of rolls will roll the correct number of critial dice. For example, changing 10d6 to 5d6+5d6 will give the intended result.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe that has been reported in the past, but you should copy it to official feedback thread , since it is monitored by the dev who develops the sheet.
keithcurtis said: I believe that has been reported in the past, but you should copy it to official feedback thread , since it is monitored by the dev who develops the sheet. Will do!