Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Art Library / My Library File Structure Gone?

This had been working completely fine for me for the last couple of years, but today randomly the file-structure for all my art assets won't load in the right-side GUI.  The individual art assets are there, but just listed in the order I uploaded them.  I've got several GB of assets, though, and the file structure represents a lot of work organizing all of that efficiently.  Anyone else having this issue?

Edited 1581883932
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey Rebecca W. - Since we were able to resolve this issue over email, I'm going to go ahead and close this post. Please feel free to create a new post or reach out via email again if anything else comes up. Happy gaming! :)