I wouldn't consider myself a "veteran player" but I've been in and out of multiple long term groups that had to end for family/personal reasons and I'm looking to play in another long term group that hopefully withstands the tests of time and patience. I mostly play rogues or fighters, not because I'm basic, but because I find that limiting yourself to not use magic yields more creative results and strategies to resolve conflicts. I enjoy a fair bit of RP, but I will apologize if I seem a little distracted; I have ADHD, so it also means I am a bit hyper sensitive to details, so I'm probably overthinking your simple task too far of a degree.      Total time playing in game has been a few months in total time spanning 4+ years. Believe I've been playing in games from AD&D:2nd, to 5E, all through my veteran player and DM friend. Ever since he moved away I've been needing a high RP, out-of-the-box thinking game to flex my creative muscles and spur action!       Really hoping that I can play with some other advanced players, and I'll even pay if I have to, but would rather not as I'm currently suffering financially. Looking foreward to seeing some potential gamers out there!